Keep in mind that although Concordia's residence hall rooms are larger than average, you'll still have limited space – and a roommate!
- Bring only what you think you'll really need.
- Talk to your roommate first. This way you can divide up items you'll be sharing.
- You can shop here – and get to know your new home. If you don't want to bring everything, Moorhead and Fargo have plenty of stores to choose from.
- Ask your family to bring forgotten items.
- Remember to check your Concordia email account for the latest housing, Orientation, and move-in information.
Remember to download and print our checklist of packing ideas.