How to Enter
- Email Brian Mistro: email@example.com to submit your team. Please include what league you are playing for in the Subject Line and the Team Roster in the body. YOU MUST HAVE A TEAM CAPTAIN WITH A PHONE NUMBER IN THE EMAIL.
- All participants must be listed on a team roster, which is kept on file in the intramural office.
- All participants MUST have a Concordia ID.
- All rosters must be turned in by the entry deadlines. Intramural Basketball rosters are due by Friday January 20th.
- There is no limit to your roster size, but participants can only play on ONE team.
- All roster changes must be made before the third contest is played unless:
- A team member drops out of school and it is necessary to add a player so a team may compete with a full squad.
- A team member is injured and unable to compete for the rest of the season.
- A team member is suspended by the intramural committee.
- Alcohol and drugs will NOT be permitted at the site of competition. The intramural office reserves the right to discipline and/or suspend any individual whose actions are detrimental to the safety of all participants.
Team Captain Responsibilities
- Represent team at meetings.
- Have an understanding of all entry and roster rules.
- Oversee members of your team and spectators during contests. Only the captain can approach an official questioning the call.
- Report all roster changes before the third contest.
- Report all injuries, and any further developments, to the intramural office.