Receive 50 percent off the cash price from 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. every Friday.
- Payments accepted for discount: Cash, credit card, check, Dining Dollars, Cobber Cash, and Admission meal passes.
- Current lunch price: Adults – $13.45; Child (ages 5-10) – $6.75
- Discounted price during Maroon and Gold Friday lunch: Adults – $6.75; Child (ages 5-10) – $3.38
- Payments not accepted for discount: Student dining plans and guest passes, faculty/staff dining plans, departmental dining plan cards.
- Fridays: Any Friday during the academic year that Anderson Commons is open. This discount does not apply to any other Dining Services business, including The Maize, Korn Krib, Coffee Stop, vending, concessions, catering, or contract services. This discount does not apply to any other Dining Services business when Anderson Commons is closed.
Purchase any-sized fountain drink for $0.89. Must be wearing Concordia gear to receive the discount. Discount available during The Maize's hours of operation on Fridays.
Take $1 off any drink. Discount available during Coffee Stop's hours of operation on Fridays.
- Concordia gear: Clothing, hats, and scarves that represent Concordia College. Not included: pins, jewelry, lanyards, gloves, socks, or underwear.