ID Photo Submission
- Visit Cord.edu/IDCards
- Log in using your Concordia Username and password
- First-time users will be prompted to enter their Concordia-issued email address
- Click "Profile" in the upper navigation menu
- Select "Click to submit a new photo"
- Follow instructions for photo submission
Please report lost IDs to Dining Services immediately. You may get a temporary ID at Anderson Commons or in the Dining Services office for a $5 charge. The temporary ID is valid for one week. Temporary IDs can be returned to the checker stand in Anderson Commons or to the Dining Services Office in the Knutson Campus Center. If you are still missing your original ID, you can purchase a new ID for an additional $5.
*If you are new to Concordia College and obtaining your ID for the first time another photo ID is required such as a drivers license, passport or military ID. If you have any questions please visit the Dining Services office or email email@example.com.