ID Photo Requirements
- Photo must be cropped slightly above the head to middle of chest
- Photo must be taken indoors with a plain, light, solid color background
- No sunglasses or hats
- Face the camera. Eyes should be open and looking directly into the lens.
- No photo filters. Photos must be full color.
ID Photo Submission Instructions
- Visit the Dining Portal
- Log in using your Concordia Username and password
- First-time users will be prompted to enter their Concordia-issued email address
- Click "Profile" in the upper navigation menu
- Select "Click to submit a new photo"
- Follow instructions for photo submission
Please report lost IDs to Dining Services immediately. A new ID can be purchased in the Dining Services office for $15.
*If you are new to Concordia College and obtaining your ID for the first time, another photo ID is required such as a driver's license, passport or military ID. If you have any questions, please visit the Dining Services office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.