Anderson Commons Student Worker
Work in our premier dining facility. Choose from a variety of shifts that fit around your schedule.
The Maize Student Worker
Provide customer service to guests through replenishment of food and beverage items, food preparation, cleaning, supply replenishment, and cashiering.
Catering by Concordia Student Worker
Provide event management and customer service to guests through serving, set up, and cleaning of all food and beverage items.
Our student employees learn skills that will stay with them for the rest of their lives and contribute to their success both during and after college. These skills will strengthen the career preparation students receive at Concordia and make them a first-choice candidate in whatever they pursue.
"It makes me more of a well-rounded person when I am able to juggle class, work and homework successfully. Supporting myself by working now will benefit me in the future."
- Ashley (student worker)
How To Apply
1. Fill out online application form.
2. Register for our scheduling app When I Work.
3. After our staff reviews and approves your application form, you will be able to pick out your shift using When I work!
Questions? Come see us in the Dining Services Office, call 218.299.3706 or email email@example.com.
Why Students Love Working for Dining Services
1. Earn more per hour - Dining Services pays $1 more than most on campus jobs.
2. Mobile scheduling - Our scheduling app makes it super easy to find subsitutes, pick-up extra shifts and see when your scheduled to work.
3. Shifts to fit any schedule - We know you're schedule gets crazy in college, that's why we vary the start times and length of our shifts. Our student workers can work as many or as few hours they like per week.