What to expect
- Meet your roommate and get settled into your residence hall.
- Meet your classmates and fellow Orientation Club members.
- Attend the Welcome Show and Cabaret.
- Join hundreds of other Concordia students in a community-wide service-learning project.
- Get your own Cobber Beanie
All of these events are planned and coordinated by an Orientation Committee of seven students who loved their own Orientation experiences and know how important this week is for you.
Fall Orientation Schedule
Orientation Week Begins Aug. 26
Orientation week is your chance to dive in and get to know campus before kicking off the academic year.
International Student Orientation
August 24th & 25th
International Student Orientation will focus on visa regulations, U.S. culture and academic expectations. We'll cover banking, employment, health insurance, culture shock and cultural adjustment, along with introducing you to support people on campus.Learn More
What is the Cobber Beanie?
All incoming students will receive a Cobber Beanie for Orientation – gold for first-year students and maroon for transfer students. The beanie is a longstanding tradition at Concordia.Learn More