Attend an Interest Meeting
Monday, December 4, 2017
- Interest Meetings are not mandatory, but can be a great way to learn more about the position, as well as the application process
- Interest Meetings will be held Monday, December 4, 2017 the following times and locations:
- 6:30pm - Park Region Main Lounge
- 8:00pm - Erickson Basement
- 9:30pm - Livedalen Basement
Application Materials Available
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- Applications can be submitted anytime on Handshake starting Tuesday, October 31 through Friday, January 12.
- Application Materials List
Friday, January 12, 2018 at 5 p.m. - Applications DUE for all applicants
Carousel and Group Interviews
Wednesday, January 24 - Saturday, January 27, 2018
- During your carousel interview, you will rotate through five interview tables. Interviews will last 1 hour, and will allow time for candidates to ask questions.
- During your group interview, you will get the opportunity to interact with other RA candidates by participating in four group activities. This interview will last approximately 2 hours and will be observed by current RAs and the hall directors.
- If you will be studying abroad during the interview process or have an extenuating circumstance that prevents you from being available, there will be a Professional Staff member for you to contact to arrange a Skype interview.
Notification Letters Sent
- The letter will be sent to your campus mailbox.
- Deadline to accept positions will be listed at a later time.