Read through the off-campus travel policy and make sure you understand your responsibilities as a trip leader.
- Prepare a list of the students you want to invite on the trip. You'll be asked for this list so the students can complete their release forms.
- Submit an off-campus trip registration for approval at least two weeks prior to your trip.
- You will receive notification that your trip has been approved within 24 business hours. You'll also receive more instructions at that time.
- Once your trip is approved, make reservations with Transportation Services by completing the vehicle request form online at least 10 business days in advance.
- Every driver must complete a driver registration form at least one week before driving a campus vehicle.
- Pick up all necessary paperwork from the Office of Student Engagement before leaving on your trip.
- The release form will be sent to you to complete via email. The release form is an individualized link for each student who MUST access it through their campus email.
- Complete your release form by the deadline.