Filing Your FAFSA
Concordia's FAFSA code: 002346
Important details about the FAFSA:
- Completing the FAFSA is easy. You can apply for an FSA ID (the electronic signature) at the same time. And, if you make an error, you’ll be asked to correct it along the way.
- Recent changes allow you to file sooner than in the past (using prior year tax information).
- It’s free for up to 10 schools.
- No strings attached. Filling out the FAFSA doesn't come with any obligations.
- If family circumstances have changed since the last time you filed, it’s important to submit a FAFSA so that you can be considered for additional financial aid.
- Financial assistance at Concordia includes gift assistance (like grants and scholarships), student loans, and work-study.
The U.S. Department of Education selects approximately one-third of FAFSA applications for verification.