Filing Your FAFSA
Concordia's FAFSA code: 002346
Important details about the FAFSA:
- Completing the FAFSA is easy. You can apply for a FSA ID (the electronic signature) at the same time. And, if you make an error, you’ll be asked to correct it along the way.
- Recent changes allow you to file sooner than in the past (using prior year tax information).
- It’s free for up to 10 schools.
- No strings attached. Filling out the FAFSA doesn't come with any obligations.
- If family circumstances have changed since the last time you filed, it’s important to submit a FAFSA so that you can be considered for additional financial aid.
- Financial assistance at Concordia exceeds $60 million from all sources, including gift assistance (like grants and scholarships), student loans and work study.
The U.S. Department of Education selects approximately one-third of FAFSA applications for verification.