The CobberAssurance Program highlights Concordia’s commitment to help their students, even after graduation. Offered to qualified* incoming students, the program helps Concordia graduates repay their loans after graduation, in the event they earn less than $50,000 per year in their post grad careers.
The CobberAssurance Program covers all Federal Direct, Private Alternative Student Loans, and Parent PLUS loans.
Participants must sign up at myLRAP.org/ConcordiaCollege.
CobberAssurance Program Eligibility*
- Qualified students must have a completed FAFSA on file (Concordia's code is 002346).
- Graduate from Concordia College; the CobberAssurance Program is not transferable.
- Transfer students must have 2+ years remaining to qualify.
- After graduation:
- Work in the U.S. (Overseas/grad school puts your LRAP benefits on “pause”).
- Work 30+ hours/week or more (students must find employment within 18 months of graduation to qualify).
- Not working with family.
- The CobberAssurance Program is paid quarterly (via reimbursement on your loan payments).
- Your income determines the assistance that you receive:
- The upper-income threshold is $50,000.
- The lower-income threshold is $20,000.
- Incomes between the thresholds receive proportional reimbursement.
- Coverage lasts for the life of the loan or until your income exceeds the upper-income threshold.
|Graduate's income||Percent Reimbursed|
|$20,000 or less||100%|
|$50,000 or more||0%|