King Olav V Scholarships
- $15,500 per year for Norwegian students
- Awarded with permission from the Norwegian Royal family
- All students from Norway automatically receive this award each year.
- No separate application is needed.
- Substantial assistance is available to Norwegian students from Lånekassen.
Harry R. Brown
- For students from DoDDS High Schools
- Combined with existing programs, this award can cover up to 100 percent of your financial need.
- Financial need is the cost of attendance less the Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- EFC is determined by filing your FAFSA.
- Selection will be based on family need and academic ability, and preference will be given to children of enlisted personnel.