How to Apply
Application Requirements for First-Year International Students
- Complete a Free, Online Application for Admission using the Concordia Portal or Common App.
- Submit high school transcripts and/or academic documents. Students who have completed the IB Exam or AP Exam may be eligible for college credit.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency. A minimum TOEFL of at least 71 or IELTS of at least 5.5 is required for standard admission.
- Complete and submit Proof of Financial Support.
- Complete and submit International Student Financial Aid Certification.
Optional application materials for all international students:
- Official ACT (school code: 2104) or SAT (school code: 6113) test scores
- Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation
How to Submit Your Documents
- Concordia Portal: You can upload your additional documents on the Portal Dashboard. Log back in to your account and you'll be directed to the document uploader.
- Common App: If you applied using the Common App, log in to your account and follow the instructions to submit the required documents. Download and send your completed documents to email@example.com.
Required documents include:
- Problems when uploading your required documents to the Concordia Portal or Common App? You may send them electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Application Dates for Fall 2020
|November 1||First Priority International Application Date. Students who submit a completed application by this date will receive an additional $1,000 per year in scholarship support and priority consideration for additional scholarship funds.|
|January 15||Second Priority International Application Date. Students who submit a completed application by this date will receive an additional $500 per year in scholarship support and second priority consideration for additional scholarship funds.|