How to Apply
Application Requirements for First-Year International Students
- Complete a Free, Online Application for Admission using the Concordia Portal or Common App.
- Submit high school transcripts and/or academic documents. Students who have completed the IB Exam or AP Exam may be eligible for college credit.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency. A minimum TOEFL of at least 71 or IELTS of at least 5.5 is required for standard admission.
- Complete and submit Proof of Financial Support.
- Complete and submit International Student Financial Affidavit (ISFA).
Optional application materials for all international students:
- Official ACT (school code: 2104) or SAT (school code: 6113) test scores
- Writing Sample
- Letters of Recommendation
How to Submit Your Documents
- Concordia Portal: You can upload your additional documents on the Portal Dashboard. Log back in to your account and you'll be directed to the document uploader.
- Common App: If you applied using the Common App, log in to your account and follow the instructions to submit the required documents. Download and send your completed documents to email@example.com.
Required documents include:
- Problems when uploading your required documents to the Concordia Portal or Common App? You may send them electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Application Dates for Fall 2021
First Priority International Application Date. Submit your application by this date and automatically receive an additional $500 per year in scholarship assistance.
Students who also submit the required documents to complete their application file and who demonstrate the ability to pay at least $21,000 USD from family or another financial sponsor for educational costs will be invited to participate in a Concordia Scholarship Interview in early February. Completing this interview will result in an additional $1,000 per year in scholarship support and priority consideration for additional scholarship funds.
|January 1||Second Priority International Application Date. Students who submit a completed application by this date and who demonstrate the ability to pay at least $21,000 USD from family or another financial sponsor for educational costs will be invited to participate in a Concordia Scholarship Interview. As funds in our scholarship budget allow, completing this interview will most likely result in an additional $1,000 per year in scholarship support and consideration for additional scholarship funds.|