How to Apply
Application Requirements for First-Year International Students
- Complete a Free, Online Application for Admission using the Common App or Concordia Portal.
- Submit high school transcripts and/or academic documents. Students who have completed the IB Exam or AP Exam may be eligible for college credit.
- Demonstrate English Language Proficiency. A minimum TOEFL of at least 71 or IELTS of at least 5.5 is required for standard admission.
- Complete and submit International Student Financial Affidavit (ISFA).
For alternate options to the Concordia ISFA and the Proof of Financial Support documents, see the "Financial Aid Forms" at the bottom of the page.
Optional application materials for all international students:
- This step is optional at the time of application. It is required before the college can issue an I-20.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Official ACT (school code: 2104) or SAT (school code: 6113) test scores
How to Submit Your Documents
- Common App: If you applied using the Common App, log in to your account and follow the instructions to submit the required documents. Download and send your completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concordia Portal: You can upload your additional documents on the Portal Dashboard. Log back in to your account and you'll be directed to the document uploader.
Required documents include:
- Problems when uploading your required documents to the Common App or Concordia Portal? You may send them electronically to email@example.com.
Important Application Dates for Fall 2023
|November 1||First Priority International Application Date. Submit your application by this date and automatically receive an additional $500 per year in scholarship assistance.
Students who also submit the required documents to complete their application file and who demonstrate the ability to pay at least $25,000 USD (or more) from family or another financial sponsor for educational costs will be invited to participate in a Concordia Scholarship Interview in early December. Completing this interview will result in an additional $1,000 per year in scholarship support and priority consideration for additional scholarship funds.
|January 15||Second Priority International Application Date. Students who submit a completed application by this date and who demonstrate the ability to pay at least $25,000 USD (or more) from family or another financial sponsor for educational costs will be invited to participate in a Concordia Scholarship Interview in February. As funds in our scholarship budget allow, completing this interview will most likely result in an additional $1,000 per year in scholarship support and consideration for additional scholarship funds.|