Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)
PSEO and Dual Enrollment Program
Minnesota high school juniors and seniors can complete high school requirements and earn free college credits by taking courses at Concordia College through our Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program. PSEO encourages rigorous educational pursuits and provides a wider variety of course options to high school students. For Minnesota residents admitted to the PSEO program, the state of Minnesota and Concordia College cover tuition, books, and standard fees.
Concordia also has a dual enrollment agreement with Park Christian School in Moorhead and Oak Grove Lutheran School in Fargo, N.D., which allows North Dakota residents attending Oak Grove to participate in part-time PSEO. Students admitted to our dual enrollment program are allowed to take one course per semester at a cost of $100 and are responsible for paying for their course materials.
Application Requirements and How to Apply
- Complete and submit the free online application with PSEO as your student type.
- Self-report your ACT scores on the application or submit your scores to our office (optional; test scores preferred but not required for admission).
- Request an official high school transcript to be sent to our Admission Office (must include semester 1/quarter 2 grades).
All applications and application materials must be received before the deadlines. Applications will be reviewed once complete for full time and after April 1 for part time. Students should expect to hear back within two weeks. Admission decisions are sent by mail. Returning PSEO students must submit a new application each academic year.
All application materials must be submitted by May 30, 2020, to participate in fall 2020 PSEO. Fall 2020 courses begin Aug. 27.
Students interested in starting PSEO spring 2021 will need to submit all application materials by Dec. 11, 2020. Spring 2021 courses begin Jan. 7.
To participate in PSEO, you must have the following to our Admission Office before the PSEO deadline:
- High School transcript
- ACT or SAT scores (optional)
- Minnesota Department of Education – PSEO Program Registration form (sent in acceptance letter)
- Intent to Enroll form