How To Register
Please read completely before registering.
Registration Deadline is Friday, September 21, 2018.
- Invited Students: Students who have received our personal invitation letter via mail can register below.
- Nominated Students: Students who have not received our personal invitation letter, but are nominated by their orchestra conductor, can also register below.
- Below you will find instrument-specific excerpts. Choose the one for your instrument and include an audio recording of the excerpt along with your online application. The Concordia String faculty will use these recordings for chair placement within the ensemble:
- Upload your recording files to the online registration form. Record the excerpt specific to your instrument as well as a scale of your choice, 3 octaves (2 octaves for basses). Please by sure each file name includes your full name and instrument.
- After submitting the online registration, you will receive an automatically generated confirmation email, which includes a copy of your Honor String Orchestra Registration Form, at the address listed as the Student Email. Please have appropriate parties sign this form where indicated and mail it, together with the $125 Registration Fee (checks made payable to "Concordia College"), to:
Concordia College, Honor String Orchestra
Attn. Kent Loken
901 8th St. S.
Moorhead, MN 56562
(Please mail these in a timely manner so that we receive them on or before Friday, September 28)
- Honor String Orchestra members will receive the music approximately 2 weeks ahead of the event.