Our students are ready to power your workforce – as interns or full-time employees.
- Recruiting events
- Deliver a Workshop and/or partner with our Career classroom presenters
- Schedule time to assist with resume reviews or mock interviews
- Request a display table and have students drop by to learn about your company and job opportunities
- For more information on reserving a table, contact the Employer Relations Office at email@example.com.
- Learn about networking opportunities with students and/or faculty
Become an Employer Partner
Concordia students are challenged to think critically and become creative problem solvers, which makes them excellent employees once they get into the workforce. Take advantage of all the opportunities on the Concordia campus and build your business, whether it's promoting an internship or job, registering for a career fair, networking opportunities, or connecting with our Employer Relations to discuss your recruitment strategy.
Use the Concordia network to build your business
The Concordia College Employer Relations Office can assist you with your recruiting, branding, and campus engagement needs.