Cobber Completion Plan
In the past, each general education course was evaluated to determine transferability and core equivalency. With the Cobber Completion Plan, students who intend to complete either an A.A. degree or the MnTC before coming to Concordia know exactly how their credits will meet Concordia’s curriculum guidelines.
Students interested in continuing their education at Concordia will:
- Enjoy a smooth transfer experience
- Have a majority of Concordia's Core Curriculum with their completed general education requirements
- Dive into their major right away
- Get time to explore their other interests at Concordia
Students who have previously completed an Associate of Arts (A.A.) from a regionally accredited institution or who have completed the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) prior to enrolling at Concordia will be waived of completing Core Curriculum requirements at Concordia (or have them fulfilled with an equivalent transfer course), with the exception of:
- World Language – One course at the second semester level or higher
- Religion 200 – Christianity and Religious Diversity
Students that complete the MnTC through postsecondary enrollment or dual credit options will be required to take INQ 100 and PED 111 during their first year at Concordia College.