Our office works with students to make all aspects of the college accessible. We primarily work with students who have disabilities and/or chronic health conditions to determine reasonable accommodations that provide equal access both inside and outside the classroom. Please use this website to explore what we do and the different resources we have available. We look forward to working with you.
- Provide individual consultation regarding the possible presence of a disability, making referrals when appropriate.
- Determine eligibility for accommodations and services, explain how to access services, and provide assistance when arranging accommodations.
- Consult with students, faculty, and staff to implement appropriate accommodations.
We serve students with a wide variety of disabilities including:
- Learning Disabilities
- Psychological Diagnosis
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Temporary medical disability (e.g., concussion, surgery, etc.)