The Registrar’s Office only maintains records for students who have attended Concordia College in Moorhead, MN. Concordia College in Moorhead, MN is not affiliated with any other Concordia College/University and the Registrar’s Office does not maintain student records for other institutions.
Our office processes transcript requests once a day at 12 p.m. CST.
If your request is placed after 12 p.m., it will be processed the next day. As a result, all transcript orders are processed and mailed within 1-2 business days after the request is placed. Rush shipping is available.
Students Attending After 1985 Including Current Students
- Use the Official Transcript Request form at no cost. Your signature is required on this form (your name cannot be typed). Please note that this form is only for mail order transcripts. All electronic transcript orders must be placed through the Clearinghouse.
- Use the National Student Clearinghouse (includes a small fee). The Clearinghouse provides secure service for electronic transcripts and mailed transcript orders. To track your transcript status after submitting your request, please click here.
- For RUSH delivery the best option is the National Student Clearinghouse. Cash or check is accepted with the Official Transcript Request Form.
- Students who entered after 2009 and current students can access an unofficial transcript through CobberNet>Banner-Student>View Unofficial Academic Transcript.
Students Attending Prior to 1985
- Use the Official Transcript Request form at no cost. Your signature is required on this form (your name cannot be typed). Please note that we can only provide paper copies of transcripts for students attending prior to 1985.
Transcript Access Policy
Students that have a past due tuition debt with Concordia College and have a hold on their transcript from the Business Office can gain access to the transcript if one of the following occurs.
- If the current total outstanding tuition debt is less than $250.00
- If the student has entered into and, as determined by Concordia, is in compliance with a payment plan. In compliance with a payment plan is defined as follows:
- In Compliance: The student shall be considered in compliance with the monthly payment agreement, after the student makes 9 consecutive, on-time, monthly payments. The student will not be in compliance, if after the 9 consecutive payments they fail to make a monthly payment by the 15th of each month or within 7 days of the due date. The student can regain compliance status after they have made 9 consecutive, on-time, monthly payments after the non-compliance time period.
- On-time: payments are due by the 15th of each month or within 7 days of the due date.
- Minimum Payment: The reasonable minimum monthly payment will be determined by Concordia to be the amount that is equal to 15 percent of your annual discretionary income, divided by 12 or $40.00 per month, whichever is greater. Discretionary income is the amount of your adjusted gross income (from your most recent federal income tax return) that exceeds 150 percent of the poverty guideline amount for your state and family size. You must provide documentation of your income to Concordia.
- If the transcript request is made by a prospective employer for the student, the transcript will be sent directly to the prospective employer; or
- If Concordia has sent the debt for repayment to an outside collection agency