Filing Your FAFSA
Concordia's FAFSA code: 002346
Important details about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid:
- Completing the FAFSA is easy. You can apply for an FSA ID (the electronic signature) at the same time. And, if you make an error, you’ll be asked to correct it along the way.
- Recent changes allow you to file sooner than in the past (using prior year tax information).
- It’s free for up to 10 schools.
- No strings attached. Filling out the FAFSA doesn’t come with any obligations. Completing the FAFSA helps determine your eligibility for federal financial aid.
- If family circumstances have changed since the last time you filed, it’s important to submit a FAFSA so that you can be considered for additional need-based financial aid.
- Financial assistance from Concordia includes gift assistance (like grants, automatic academic scholarships, and other scholarships), student loans, and work-study.
The U.S. Department of Education selects approximately one-third of FAFSA applications for verification.