2022 Faith, Reason, and World Affairs Symposium Day
2022 Faith, Reason, and World Affairs Symposium: ”Engaged Citizenship”
This symposium is designed to engage the campus and local community in conversation and action around democracy and democratic citizenship. We will practice engaged citizenship through interaction with people and ideas that are diverse and relevant to our evolving world as we commit to further understanding about what it means to be an engaged citizen.
Symposium day will be Wednesday, Sept. 21. Please check this webpage in August for additional information on the topic, invited speakers, and a tentative schedule.
2021 Symposium Archive
- Gary Bolles, author, Chair for the Future of Work at Singularity University
- Brandon Busteed, President, University Partners and Global Head, Learn-Work Innovation at Kaplan
- Kweilin Ellingrud, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Dr. Frank Magwegwe, entrepreneur and founder of Frankly Speaking and Thrive Financial Wellness
- Dr. Jason Mahn, religion professor and director of the Presidential Center for Faith and Learning, Augustana College