Global Leadership Council
- B. John Barry, chairman, MidAmerica Capital Partners
- Troy Butner ’90, partner, Ernst & Young
- Howard Dahl, president and CEO, Amity Technology
- George Halvorson '70, chair of the Institute for InterGroup Understanding and the First 5 Commission for the state of California, retired chair and CEO of Kaiser Permanente
- Harold Hamm, CEO and chairman, Continental Resources
- Lowell Hellervik, founder and former chairman, Personnel Decisions International
- Rachel Hollstadt ’70, founder and former CEO, Hollstadt & Associates
- Norman Jones ’53, former president and CEO, Metropolitan Financial Corp.
- Robert Jossart, President RJM Construction
- Kelby Krabbenhoft ’80, CEO, Sanford Health
- Tammy Laurent ’88, Limited Partner, Edward Jones
- Stephanie Lundquist '98, president and EVP, Food & Beverage, Target
- William Marcil, chairman, Forum Communications Co.
- Chris Mason’84, president and CIO, Fontis Wealth Management
- Ronald Offutt ’64, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, R.D. Offutt Company
- Ole Rommesmo ’87, CEO, TrueNorth Steel
- Jim Senske ’75, president and CEO, Commerce Bank
- Steve Stenehjem, chairman and CEO, First International Bank & Trust
- Richard Solberg ’68, chairman, Bell State Bank & Trust
- Tom Vertin, CEO, Vertin Co.
- Jan Waye ’70, co-owner, A & W Ranch, LLC
James Parke '68, retired chair and CFO, G.E. Capital; Founding Chair, GLC
and Diane (Nelson) Koznick '82, former vice president, Levi Strauss & Co.