STEM Discovery is a need-based scholarship program open to underrepresented students (including, but not limited to, students of color and/or first-generation students) who are passionate about pursuing a STEM-related career. The program is open to qualified students studying biology, chemistry, computer science, environmental and sustainability studies (natural sciences concentration), mathematics, neuroscience, physics, or pre-engineering.
Eight scholarships are available to incoming students each year. Here's what is available to you as a STEM Discovery student:
- $6,500 annual scholarship
- paid internship in a STEM field
- paid summer research experience working with a Concordia STEM faculty member
- support and mentoring from faculty and staff in the STEM Discovery program
- membership in a community of students with similar interests and experiences