Virtual Summer Orientation
Students starting in fall 2020 should select a Summer Orientation day:
- 1:30 p.m. Monday, June 29
- 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 30
- 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 1
- 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 8
- 10:30 a.m. Thursday, July 9
During Summer Orientation, you'll:
- Receive your first semester schedule and learn about registration for future semesters from the Registrar's Office.
- Meet your classmates.
- Learn how to pay your tuition through the Business Office.
- Hear from staff members in Residence Life, Student Engagement, and First-Year Transition Programming to ensure you're prepared for Cobber life in the fall.