With a high-volume kitchen, a menu database of more than 3,000 recipes, a full-service warehouse and delivery equipment and a reliable staff that includes experienced registered dietitians and a highly-trained culinary team, Concordia College Contract Services delivers healthy, appealing meals that meet your organization’s needs.
While keeping in mind menu preferences, we focus on making sure you receive accurate portion sizes, a well-balanced meal based on MyPlate and the Child and Adult Food Care Program, hundreds of entree combinations with fruits and vegetables, accommodations for any special diet, menus that feature seasonal items and an open door to discuss menus, service and delivery.
We serve groups of 100 or more that are in need of meals for an extended period of time in the Fargo-Moorhead community.
- Addiction Treatment Facilities
- Childcare Facilities
- Meals on Wheels
- Bible Camps
- Summer Camps
- Disability Services
- Retirement Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
Contract Services partners benefit in many ways:
- Meals prepared Monday through Friday, regardless of weather
- Staff certified through the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe food safety program
- NetNutrition, a web based nutrition program that provides nutrition information such as estimated calories, fat, protein and carbohydrates for every meal
- Value-added nutrition classes and activities available upon request
- Individual program management with a registered dietitian to ensure satisfaction
- Menus that follow all government guidelines for adult and child food service
If you would like to inquire about a possible contract with us, please fill out this form Contracts Inquiry Form
Contact Concordia College Contract Services at 218.299.3655 or firstname.lastname@example.org