Erickson Hall is a part of East Complex, just across Eighth Street from the main part of campus.
East Complex is composed of Erickson and Hallett halls, which accommodate 230 students each. Erickson Hall is coed by floor and has separate floors for first-year and returning students. Erickson is a popular choice with business majors because it is connected to Grant Center, home of the Offutt School of Business. Student-athletes also choose Erickson because of its proximity to athletic facilities, including Jake Christiansen Stadium, the outdoor fields
Erickson Hall Rooms
- Most of the rooms are for two individuals, although there are a few rooms for one person.
- Double rooms in Erickson are approximately 15 feet by 12 feet but can vary slightly.
- Each room is furnished with beds (80 inches by 39 inches), a microfridge (a fridge, freezer, microwave combination unit), a built-in closet, dressers, mirror, desks, chairs, bookshelves, study lamps, curtains
- The beds are able to be bunked or lofts may be rented.
A lounge located in the lower level of Erickson includes:
- TV room featuring a 50 inch flat-screen TV
- Computer lab
- Pingpong area
- Study space
Laundry facilities: Located in the lower level of the residence hall, the laundry facilities include commercial automatic washers and dryers free of use.
Cleaning equipment: Assorted cleaning equipment is available in the utility room on each floor and vacuums are available for checkout at the information desk.
Storage room: Located in the lower level of the residence hall; contact a staff member to make arrangements to store suitcases and other seldom-used items.
Chapel: Located in the lower lounge, there is a chapel available to all students.
Offutt School of Business: Residents have 24-hour access to the Offutt School of Business in Grant Center, which contains a wide variety of study spaces.