What you need to get started
1. Your completed application form (including experiences)
We want to see how you've already been BREWing!
- Your academic successes
- Your co-curricular activities and accomplishments
- Your community and/or church involvement
2. Your official high school transcript
Concordia students have diverse academic experiences. We're excited to see yours!
- Please contact your school and ask that your transcripts be sent to Concordia College. Once admitted, you must have a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent to enroll.
Transcript Request Form
- Your core academic courses have the most significant impact on your admission decision. We will recalculate a core GPA, giving you extra consideration for any college-level and honors classes.
3. Your standardized test scores
Your test results help fill in the rest of your academic picture and the contributions you'll make on our campus, but they are a secondary consideration to your high school transcript.
- You can provide the ACT (Concordia code 2104) or SAT (Concordia code 6113) or both.
- If you take a test more than once, we will use the best sub-scores among your tests to calculate a composite "super score."
- Your highest single or super score will be used for automatic and competitive scholarship eligibility.