Transfer Admission Guarantee
If you have completed an Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree from a community college in the United States and the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) if attending a community college in Minnesota, admission is guaranteed at Concordia — given you have met all eligibility criteria and there is available capacity within the intended major.* To receive guaranteed admission you will need to:
- Complete the free application process
- Meet cumulative GPA requirement of 2.75
- Have official transcripts sent from all previous postsecondary institutions
- A.A. degree and MnTC (for Minnesota students) must be noted on your final official transcript
Benefits of the Transfer Admission Guarantee:
- Assures you of admission early in your college journey and enables detailed course planning for your major
- The MnTC is accepted as a whole to meet most general education requirements**
- All 60 credits are accepted if each course meets the minimum 2.0 GPA
For students who meet the specified criteria, the guarantee offers a chance to get ahead. Please visit our transfer student admission and Cobber Completion Plan pages for additional information on the transfer process.
The deadline to apply for Spring 2023 is Dec. 15. The Fall 2023 application deadline is Aug. 1.
*Majors that require an internship or clinical hours, including nursing, are not included in this program. The guarantee of admission applies to both traditional and nontraditional undergraduate programs.