Community Achievement Scholarship
The Community Achievement Scholarship (CAS) is open to first-generation college-bound students from ethnically and socioeconomically diverse backgrounds who live in Fargo-Moorhead or the surrounding area and have the desire to achieve a four-year degree.
CAS Students by the Numbers
25 scholars selected from 116 applications since 2018
80% have graduated or are still enrolled at Concordia
Average recipient high school GPA: 3.67
Preference is given to students who demonstrate:
- a commitment to cultural diversity
- strong academic achievement
- leadership and/or community involvement
- financial need
- excellent potential to succeed at the college level
- Covers tuition, housing, and meal plan; renewable for up to four years — full scholarship details
- Receive professional support and mentoring within the program
- Participate in summer leadership preparation sessions
- Join a community of students of similar interests and experiences
- Apply for admission and be accepted to Concordia.
- Complete the online scholarship application, including a video submission (3-5 minutes in length).
- File your FAFSA for 2023-24 and exhibit financial need. Concordia's FAFSA code: 002346
|Deadline for Submission||Scholarship Interviews||Recipients Announced|
|Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023||Mid-March 2023||Early April 2023|