Community Achievement Scholarship
The Community Achievement Scholarship (CAS) is open to first-generation college-bound students from socioeconomically diverse backgrounds who live in Fargo-Moorhead or the surrounding area and have the desire to achieve a four-year degree.
A strong applicant will demonstrate:
- personal commitment to uplifting equity, diversity, and inclusion
- strong academic achievement
- leadership and/or community involvement
- internal drive to succeed at the college level
- financial need
- Covers tuition, housing, and meal plan; renewable for up to four years — full scholarship details
- Receive professional support and mentoring throughout the program
- Participate in summer leadership preparation sessions
- Join a community of students with similar interests and experiences
- Apply for admission and be accepted to Concordia.
- Complete the online scholarship application, including a video submission (3-5 minutes in length).
- File your FAFSA for 2024-25 (available Dec. 31, 2023) and exhibit financial need. Concordia's FAFSA code: 002346
|Deadline for Submission||Scholarship Interviews||Recipients Announced|
|Thursday, Feb. 29, 2024||Mid-March 2023||Early April 2023|
CAS Students by the Numbers
32 Scholars selected from 142 applications since 2018
80% Have graduated or are still enrolled at Concordia
Average high school GPA: 3.62