Use your ID card to purchase food at these locations:
- Anderson Commons
- Korn Krib
- The Maize
- Coffee Stop
- Concession stands
- Most vending machines
Dining Dollars are beneficial if you have used up your meals and/or guest pass, but wish to enjoy another meal in Anderson Commons or pay for a guest's meal. These funds are also great for grabbing a bit to-go or a late night meal in The Maize. Dining Dollars can be added to any dining plan in $50 increments, with the additions charged to your Concordia tuition statement.
- Dining Dollars become available for use on the Sunday before classes begin.
- Any unused Dining Dollars at the end of first semester will be forfeited on the date that halls close for semester recess, at the end of the day.
- Dining Dollars become available for use on the date that campus reopens after break.
- At the end of the school year, unused Dining Dollars are forfeited on the date halls close at the end of the day.
- Any unused Dining Dollars that remain when a dining plan is cancelled due to the student leaving the school or studying abroad will be prorated to the last day of the dining plan. Any unused Dining Dollars after that point will be forfeited.