Dining On Campus
With a highly trained culinary staff dishing up selections like asiago vegetable eggbake, blackened tilapia, and apple tarts with crumb topping, students enjoy unique menus with healthy choices around every corner. Food is never far away with four Dining Services options located in the Knutson Campus Center.
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Fillings is a fresh-to-order deli with both hot and cold fillings and a variety of breads.
- Explore presents authentic ethnic cuisine with a emphasis on global food trends.
- Comfort features food for meat and veggie lovers alike.
- Slice is the centerpiece of the servery, with made-from-scratch pizza, calzones and cheesy bread.
- Al Dente features various sauces and pastas to mix and match.
- Fresh has all the components to make your own creations using an oasis of produce.
- Fresh is also complimented by a soup area called Simmer.
- Bliss features tempting pastries, pies and cakes as well as your favorite muffins, quick breads and coffeecakes for breakfast.
- Sizzle offers a selection of charbroiled burgers, veggie burgers and fries.
- Energy, an all-day breakfast bar, offers a variety of cereal, breads, yogurts and nut butters.
- Quench is the beverage line-up, with a large assortment of hot and cold beverages.
You'll find gourmet pizzas, home-style meals, vegetarian and international cuisine. View the daily menu for Anderson Commons below. Anderson Commons also hosts theme meals and a local Thanksgiving feast.
Academic Year Hours:
- 7:30 a.m.-7:45 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 5-7 p.m. Saturday-Sunday