Student ID Card
- Photo must be cropped slightly above the head to middle of chest.
- Photo must be taken indoors with a plain, light, solid color background.
- No sunglasses or hats
- Face the camera. Eyes should be open and looking directly into the lens.
- Photos must be in full color without any photo filters.
- Visit the Dining Portal.
- Login using your Concordia username and password. First-time users will be prompted to enter their Concordia-issued email address.
- Click "Profile" in the upper navigation menu.
- Select "Click to submit a new photo".
- Follow the instructions to submit a photo.
Obtaining and Replacing IDs
Please report lost IDs to Dining Services immediately. A new ID can be purchased in the Dining Services office for $15.
If you are new to Concordia College and acquiring your ID for the first time, another photo ID is required, such as a driver's license, passport or military ID. If you have any questions, please visit the Dining Services office in the Knutson Campus Center or email email@example.com.