Student ID Card
Obtaining ID Cards
Returning students will use their existing ID cards.
First-time students will need to complete the online photo submission process to request their ID card. New cards will be delivered to the student’s campus P.O. box.
- Visit the Dining Portal
- Log in using your Concordia username and password. First-time users will be prompted to enter their Concordia-issued email address
- Click "Profile" in the upper navigation menu
- Select "Click to submit a new photo"
- Follow the instructions to submit a photo
- Photo must be cropped slightly above the head to middle of chest
- Photo must be taken indoors with a plain, light, solid color background
- No sunglasses or hats
- Face the camera. Eyes should be open and looking directly into the lens
- Photos must be in full color without any photo filters
Replacing ID Cards
Reporting a Lost or Stolen Card:
Please deactivate any lost or stolen cards to avoid unauthorized use. Deactivated cards must be replaced.
- Log into the Dining Portal with Concordia username and password
- Click "Profile"
- Click "Deactivate Card" and then click "Confirm"
- Proceed with Requesting a Replacement ID card
Requesting a Replacement Card:
All replacement card requests must be submitted electronically and will incur a fee.
If you have an ID with an up-to-date photo and need a replacement, please email email@example.com
If you are a new employee, student, or need to change your photo, click "Profile" then click "Upload" and update your profile photo.
Replacement card fee: $15 next business day delivery; $30 rush order during Dining Services office hours
If you have any questions, please call the Dining Services office at 218.299.3706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org