Kick off your time at Concordia at First-Year Orientation. It's your chance to dive right into the life of a Cobber and get to know your classmates and your new campus. During Orientation, new students will become familiar with the campus, academic life, student activities and college procedures.
What will you do during Orientation?
- Meet your roommate and get settled into your residence hall.
- Meet your classmates and fellow Orientation Club members.
- Attend the Welcome Show and Cabaret.
- Join other Concordia students in a community-wide service-learning project.
- Get your own Cobber Beanie.
Orientation is planned and coordinated by an Orientation Committee of Concordia students who want to make your first days on campus a great experience!
Find all the details about Orientation in CobberNet or on the ConcoLife app.