Kick off your time at Concordia at First-Year Orientation. It's your chance to dive right into the life of a Cobber and get to know your classmates and your new campus. You will become familiar with the campus, academic life, student activities, and college procedures.
Orientation is taking place in person and we are dedicated to your safety and the health of others. Social distancing will be key to our success. Here are some of the steps we are asking you to take with us:
- We will be following the Minnesota Department of Health regulations.
- Here is additional information regarding COVID-19 and the fall semester.
What will you do during Orientation?
- Meet your roommate and get settled into your residence hall.
- Meet your classmates and fellow Orientation Club members.
- Get your own Cobber Beanie.
Orientation is planned and coordinated by an Orientation Committee of Concordia students who want to make your first days on campus a great experience!
You can find more details about Orientation in CobberNet or on the ConcoLife app.