Degrees and Education:
- Ph.D. in Rhetoric and Organizational Identity, University of Kansas
- M.A. in Organizational Communication, University of Kansas
- B.A. in International Service-Latin America, Valparaiso University
- Rhetoric Theory and Criticism
- Organizational Communication
- Strategic Communication
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Persuasive Communication
- Event Design and Management
Dr. Theye's research focuses on narrative criticism, apologia, presidential rhetoric, social media, and crisis communication.
Dr. Theye is the director of the Social Activism program at Concordia, one of the only academic programs of its kind in the nation.