Apply for Housing
Living on campus is linked to higher levels of academic achievement, increased student engagement, and student enjoyment – all reasons why Concordia College has a two-year residency requirement. The residency requirement has been reinstated for Fall 2021, requiring all first- and second-year students to live on campus.
Applications for Fall 2021 will be available starting Feb. 1.
- Open to students who have paid the enrollment deposit. If you haven't already done so, you can pay it online.
- Go to
- The housing application for Fall 2021 will be available starting Feb. 1.
- Looking for information about Housing Sign-Up? We encourage you to head to
CobberNetfor Housing-Sign Up or check out the online Housing Document for Families that provides valuable information.
- There's even more info on the
ConcoLifeApp – just click on the Housing Sign-Up resource.
- Don't have the app? Download it from the Apple Store or Google Play. Be sure to Select "Concordia College – Moorhead" from the list of schools.
- If you don't want to download the app, you can use the web version.