Apply for Housing
Living on campus is linked to higher levels of academic achievement, increased student engagement, and student enjoyment — all reasons why Concordia College has a two-year residency requirement. The residency requirement means that all first- and second-year students are expected to live on campus.
Applications for Fall 2024 will be available in January.
- Open to students who have paid the enrollment deposit. If you haven't already done so, you can pay it online.
- Go to
The following dates are subject to change.
- Jan. 8: Returning Student Application available
- Jan. 8: Housing Exemption Form available
- Feb. 5: Deadline for submitting Townhouse Application
- Feb. 23: Townhouse Room Selection
- March 3: Deadline to sign Townhouse Lease
- March 11: Deadline to Submit Housing Exemption
- March 19: Deadline to Submit Returning Student Housing Application
- March 27–April 4: General Returner Room Selection
To learn more about Room Selection as well as other helpful information, click here.