Apply for Housing
Applications for fall 2020 will be available Jan. 6, 2020.
- Open to students who have paid the enrollment deposit. If you haven't already done so, you can pay it online.
- Go to
All first- and second-year students are required to live in a residence hall on campus. Students interested in living off campus are required to complete the Residency Requirement Exemption application, which is located on the MyHousing portal.
- The housing application for Fall 2020 will be available Jan. 6-31.
- Looking for information about Housing Sign-Up? We encourage you to head to
CobberNetfor Housing-Sign Up or check-out the online Housing Document for Families that provides lots of information
- There's even more info on the
ConcoLifeApp – just click on the Housing Sign-Up resource.
- Don't have the app? Download it from the Apple Store or Google Play. Be sure to Select "Concordia College – Moorhead" from the list of schools.
- If you don't want to download the app, you can use the web version.