Apply for Housing
Applications for Fall 2021 will be available in early 2021.
- Open to students who have paid the enrollment deposit. If you haven't already done so, you can pay it online.
- Go to
Residence Life knows that living on campus is linked to higher levels of academic achievement, increased student engagement, and students enjoy it. However, because of the uncertainty of COVID-19, we recognize that some students and their families may prefer to use off-campus housing this year. To provide students with as many options as possible, Concordia has lifted the two-year on-campus requirement for the 2020-21 academic year. Updates about housing requirements for 2021-22 are still to be determined.
- The housing application for Fall 2021 will be available in early 2021.
- Looking for information about Housing Sign-Up? We encourage you to head to
CobberNetfor Housing-Sign Up or check out the online Housing Document for Families that provides valuable information.
- There's even more info on the
ConcoLifeApp – just click on the Housing Sign-Up resource.
- Don't have the app? Download it from the Apple Store or Google Play. Be sure to Select "Concordia College – Moorhead" from the list of schools.
- If you don't want to download the app, you can use the web version.