Apply for Housing
Living on campus is linked to higher levels of academic achievement, increased student engagement, and student enjoyment – all reasons why Concordia College has a two-year residency requirement. The residency requirement means that all first- and second-year students are expected to live on campus.
Applications for Fall 2023 will be available January 8th.
- Open to students who have paid the enrollment deposit. If you haven't already done so, you can pay it online.
- Go to
The following dates are subject to change.
- January 8th: Returning Student Application available
- January 8th: Housing Exemption Form available
- February 5th: Deadline for submitting Townhouse Application
- February 23rd: Townhouse Room Selection
- March 3rd: Deadline to sign Townhouse Lease
- March 11th: Deadline to Submit Housing Exemption
- March 19th: Deadline to Submit Returning Student Housing Application
- March 27th – April 4th: General Returner Room Selection