- Move-In Day: Aug. 21, 2022
- Orientation: Aug. 21-24, 2022
- First Day of Classes: Aug. 25, 2022
Move-In (Fall 2022)
New students may move in starting Sunday, Aug. 21. Once they receive a housing assignment, students will receive more detailed move-in information. Orientation begins later that afternoon and classes begin Thursday, Aug. 25.
Move-in Day Tips:
- Move-in day starts at 8 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 21!
- There will be people and signs (and people holding signs!) to direct you to a parking spot when you arrive.
- You'll go directly to the lobby of your student's residence hall they've been assigned, where a res life representative will greet you, issue their key, and provide directions to your student's room.
- Then, you can move your vehicle to an unloading zone and start hauling things in! There will be about a dozen people waiting to help you unload your student's belongings.
- Loft rentals can be picked up:
- at the lot south of Hvidsten Hall (for students in Hoyum and Livedalen)
- or the lot just east of Hallett/Erickson.
- If you have any questions or aren't sure about something, anyone in a Residence Life, Orientation, or alumni T-shirt should be able to answer them or direct you to someone who can.